Our Service Advisors within our Nissan dealership provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Working as part of our Servicing department you will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their car so that they leave our centre feeling extremely satisfied every time.
· Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
· Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
· Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
· Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
· Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
· Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
· Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
· Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
What we’re looking for:
Experience gained from within the motor trade is desirable. We will consider applications from candidates who demonstrate strengths in other areas of the role.
A confident user of computers and preferably a working knowledge and understanding of Pinnacle/Pinewood DMS.
Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
A full and valid UK driving licence is essential
Package and benefits commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time - We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Added: 07 January 2019